The sanctuary at two rivers
yoga, meditation, & relaxation in the costa rican jungle!
1 space left for female to share treehouse!
Experience the magic of The Sanctuary at Two Rivers ~ The Sanctuary is a private, 40 acre boutique eco-resort off the grid, nestled between two rivers on the southernmost tip of the Nicoya peninsula of Costa Rica. Hiking in 20 minutes from the ocean you will cross rivers, meet the jungle and the experience the layers of life sliding off your back. Bright butterflies, birds, monkeys and more to gaze at... daily mediation and yoga, hiking to sacred waterfalls, swimming in the Pacific, relaxing in garden hammocks. Sound incredible? It is! And wait until we eat!! An inspiration for foodie's ~ each meal better than the last with gourmet, award winning vegan and gluten-free cuisine. PS- There's wine with dinner too :)
What your retreat includes:
- 7 days/6 nights tropical, modern, zen jungle loft accommodations set amongst picturesque tropical gardens with observation decks, hammocks and jungle vistas. Private bathrooms and waterfall showers in each treehouse!!
- 3 incredible meals per day. Artistic and gourmet, you'll be inspired and in awe of the vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free cuisine. Gaia gourmet creates three unforgettable meals per day inspired by the world’s greatest cuisines. Meals are designed around the seasons using Ayurvedic principles while incorporating the best and freshest local ingredients, herbs and spices. All organic produce comes from local Costa Rican family farms.
- Morning Meditation & Alignment inspired Vinyasa Flow each day.
- 4/5 afternoons / early evening we will dive back onto our mats and enjoy yoga with a specialized focus. Experience Yin, Yoga Nidra, Restorative, and last but not least legs up the "railing"! Be.ing on retreat allows us time to experience the layers of our practices that in a typical group class we may not have the time to explore. This week together, we'll move and melt layers of mind, breath and body to connect to our truest essence. Insight and intuition will be brighter, congestion and blocked energies lighter.
- 40 acres of private jungle reserve with hiking and walking paths.
- Coral lined salt water pool lounging and stargazing.
- Hammock snoozing, bird and butterfly watching.
*** PLEASE NOTE ~ For health care professionals / yoga teachers 20 hr. of Continuing Ed Credits are offered!***
- Wine with dinner each evening!
- Waterfall Wellness Ritual - Led by Liz Lindh ~ an empowering adventure including a full body cleansing and exfoliating treatment using indigenous fruits, flowers, oils and herbs, a guided river hike, waterfall climb, meditation, sacred mineral pool plunge and healing abhyanga (self massage with jungle flower infused fresh-pressed coconut oil).
- Sound Healing Gong Bath - We will enjoy a transcendent experience including guided pranayama to balance and ground, gentle stretching to relax and heal followed by a gong concert under the stars. This experience is relaxing, nourishing, cleaning and powerful in the jungle air.
- Costa Rica taxes 13% included
Additional costs to participants:
-Airfare to and from Costa Rica (from San Jose recommended flying is on Sansa or Nature Air to the Tambor Airstrip).
-Airport transfers to and from The Sanctuary (40 minute taxi ride from Tambor Airstrip - This will be pre-arranged by Sanctuary ).
-Spa / Wellness services at The Sanctuary
-Excursions such as zip-line, surfing lessons, or Tortuga Island snorkel/beach picnic boat trip.
-Retreat center staff gratuity (suggested $10 per-person, per-night).
-Airport departure tax ( Approximately $3-5 pp )
-Travel insurance, if desired.
double accommodations - $2190 per person - 1 space left for female
single accommodations - $2980 per person- sold out!
$500 Deposit to reserve your space is non-refundable. $500 deposit is due September 1, 2018. Balance is due December 1, 2018. Canceling at anytime will result in 50% deducted from payments applied. Canceling within 90 days will result in forfeiture of all payments unless spot can be filled.