with Jill Hebert, mynt yoga
mynt yoga 22-hour certification program
~Ages 2-7 yrs old~ September 8-10, 2017
**Join us for a weekend training session to become a certified Kids' Yoga Teacher!!**
who it's for:
Teachers, educators, therapists, counselors, parents, caregivers, nannies, social workers, and anyone who loves yoga (and kids)!
what you'll gain:
- An understanding of hundreds of kids' yoga poses
- Time to practice-teach kids yoga and get to be a kid again!
- Live kids' yoga classes to observe
- Marketing and business tips to get you started
- Tools to plan, create and teach fun, action-packed and safe kids' yoga classes
- Behavior management skill sets
- Age-appropriate mindfulness and relaxation ideas
- Multiple group and partner kids yoga ideas
- How to improvise a kids' yoga class, when needed
- How to blend kids' yoga with art, music, stories and props
- A review of child development
- Much support and inspiration to become a great kids' yoga teacher
Training for Ages 2 to 7 years old includes:
-Participants will learn and develop the skill set to design yoga programs for children
-teach kids yoga for ages 2 thru 7years old
-learn how to incorporate age appropriate asana (poses), breath work, games, music, art, stories and props into classes, playtime, etc…
-watch live kids yoga classes and practice teach during the training
-behavior management skills set
-age appropriate mindfulness and relaxation techniques
-review of child development ages 2-7
-Marketing and business tips
dates/times of training:
**Friday, September 8th -September 10th**
Friday: 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Saturday: Noon-9 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
$550 plus CT sales tax
$500 for School Teachers plus CT sales tax
+ $50 material fee (for manual)
for more information